Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish my repairs were that cheap bro... This spring I've paid over...

$600 for mower repairs + I need a new seat which is like $350+
    $400 for trailer repairs (both axles were bent and wiring was messed up)
    $117 for truck repairs (turn signals were broke)

The thing is, I'm basically solo so that is a hell of a lot of money for running one setup IMO. Needless to say, I'll trade you repair bills :)

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

How did you bend your axles? And the wiring? Wait didn't you get that from warehouse on wheels:nono:

3. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know how the axles got bent. I just noticed the tires were wearing really weird so I took it in and that's what they told me.

The wiring got messed up when the female connector on the truck wore out. When that happened the trailer plug drug across the ground and messed up the wiring. When I rewired the trailer they sold me the wrong plug so I was hooking all different colors together and it hasn't worked right since then. Until now when they fixed it..

:weightlifter:

Hell, even my laptop LCD went out this month, at least that was under warranty.

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Some one has bad luck lol

Im done for the day... man are my legs red lol!

Got some cutting done today and also got weeds pulled

5. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

umm was it hot today or was it hot. this morning the first yard i cut the nats were so bad i was gonna quit landscaping forever and just light my self on fire

6. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

LOL maybe u needed a bath j/k

7. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

now i do forsure but i cant afford one water cost to much money. anybody see gas prices came down 3.92

8. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Kevin, gas is down to 3.86 here!!

I was soaked before i even finished my first job today. Busy day tomorrow in the nice hot weather!

9. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Very warm out today down here. Had a good breeze going. We did 32 yards today. My feet are screaming, help me help me. Got 14 to do on Friday then done cutting for the week. Time to go scrounge up something for dinner.

JP

10. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Got in from dinner

gas is 3.88 here