1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Dollar Spot

Dollar Spot LawnSite Member

Drew, he has been studying landscape construction but his real love is arborculture. He's been climbing with me since he was thirteen. He wants to graduate after fall quarter but he has to get an internship over spring quarter to do that. ATI is a really good school.

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Walker, Email Sent Let me know what you think...

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I GOT A TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    I feel special!!!! I am gonna get the mower tomorrow, they gotta prep it and my blower, but didnt have time today. Tomorrow morning, gotta weigh the trailer, then get the plate, paint it up real nice gloss black, and then pick up my Scag!!! Woohoo that makes my day

4. Easy

Easy LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

Congrats!!! A trailer is nice to have, your neighbors will love you.....
    Are you going to Best Equip. on the 21st. for their open house??
    Don

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks alot Don!!!! I am just waiting for everyone to start saying can you do this, this and this for me??? It is annoying. Especially when friends see you have a truck and trailer they think you are a moving company.

And yes I will be there bright and early. Here is the address again: Bets Truck Equipment 38399 Pelton Rd. Willoughby, Ohio 44094 Open House is from 9am to 4 pm Wednesday March 21. See you there!!!

6. Easy

Easy LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

Looking forward to meeting you. What kind/size of trailer did you end up with??
    Don

7. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Syden
    Good to hear sir. Can you move this stove for me.:hammerhead: :rolleyes: Tom CC needs help with the weather underground thing.
    CC
    I did not get it yet :dizzy: :cry:
    walkerslawnmowingservice@yahoo.com
    JOSH

8. Easy

Easy LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

9. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Eaay
    I am wanting one of those too. How much? I think they work well from what I have heard
    JOSH

10. Easy

Easy LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

I have not priced them, but I think they would be beneficial when cutting around beds, walkways, and patios. (cut down on the blowing/weeding time)
    Don