Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

JP was down there the other day.. you the Ohio Speed-o Swap meet :rolleyes:

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

No it was the one with the zero turn on it.

:laugh:

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

O ok JP is that the one that Shawn got you, the pink one with the yellow ZTR ...

4. jpp

No it was the one that your, nevermind this is a family website. *trucewhiteflag*

5. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

haha nope i was up at 550 am. long before you i bet LOL. had fb lifting/condition then went and did a little pruning then edged and mulched a house.

we will mow tomorrow and friday

6. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

what is all this talk about ohio speed something or other? maybe i missed something.

who knows maybe ron is just going nuts from not being able to drop the salt! LOL:laugh:

7. jpp

You got that right. All I saw at 5:50 am was my eye lids. What time was football? I will be on the normal Thurs route of Cambridge and the grandview yards. will you cut all of mine on Cambridge so I don't have to?

JP

8. jpp

I got to eat, I am starving. Check you all later.

:waving:

9. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

where you guys buying these trailers for less then that. i priced some and they wanted 1200-1300 for the same size. i did make a mistake..its 6.5x12 and it has never been used. sat in garage for a year

10. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

football is at 645 but i get up and eat first. i think ill pass on the cambridge route, but i will probably see you. we will be around grandview tomorrow.