Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

It was just plain crazy here for about 45 minutes. The lightening and thunder were so loud too.

JP

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

any tornados?

3. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

if you really needed me to help out on some of your yards i would do it without any question. i was joking and i thought you were too but oh well. if you ever need help or need me to do something let me know and ill gladly help.

4. Travis E

My fertilizing rig for tonight. Didn't feel like lift a 55 gallon drum full of fertilizer in the bed of the truck so i used my brother's 4-wheeler and little trailer because it was only about a quarter mile away. I feel like brock now! no affence, but atleast i didn't cut my finger while doing it.:drinkup:

fertilizing rig.jpg

5. jpp

Hey man I was serious and you let me down. Shawn I am just messing with you. I really DID NOT need your help. You have your own stuff to do, who do you think I am Ronnie Clap. Oh wait he is on here too. lol

JP

6. jpp

Not that I know of.

JP

7. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

haha ok i thought you were joking but if you need something you know ill help you out.

8. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

hey man you know my spreader and trailer are nicer then that.lol.

was it family yard or are you spreading illegaly

9. jpp

Shawn I know you would be there in a heartbeat if I needed some help. Thank you.

JP

10. Travis E

It was for my neighbor that owns a big factory, it was just straight fertilizer so i'm leagal untill i spray it with weed killer next week:nono:

Thats not even the whole yard that i did, the whole yard was a total of 270,000 sq ft but the rest is in the back where no one sees. I'm trying to get to mow it, hopefully some day.