1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

The last two I will get some after shots for you guys. The last two are were we are installing a walkway]patio.

WOLBERS 010.jpg

WOLBERS 011.jpg

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

The pics look very nice, Josh. Cant wait to see the done pics!!!

3. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 LawnSite Member

Josh
    where are the bonsai trees at?

4. Team Green L&L

Team Green L&L LawnSite Member

Hey I think I was behind you on short 48 today about 5:00 or so. Didn't notice a white Chevy 2500HD tailgating you did ya?

5. Team Green L&L

Team Green L&L LawnSite Member

Sorry that would be Walker Landscape I was talking to.

6. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Tom, missed your call today.
    Whats going on any thing?? When I smashed my finger the other I think i broke my finger to. LOL its all goofy looking. Tomrrow is going to be a crazy day I have a few meeting and there all over the place at diffent times. I'm not going to have time to get to crazy on anything.

I'm going to Wash the trucks and clean them out. Check in on some bids and stuff. And Get every thing ready for this week.

Were putting up High Tens. Fence for the cows, 4 strings all around the back and front lot. I built a new pig pen this weekend, wait till you see it its big enougth to live in. LOL

7. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Well, we did two mulch jobs today along with bed edging. Tuesday if the weather is good we are going to go by our normal Monday route. I decided if some don't need cut we will just skip them. I rather be safe then sorry. Especially since it is going to be in the 70's this weekend. Been rather cool here last week and the week before but some are actually have some length on them. I was going to try and focus on projects most the week but I better keep an eye on the mowing too.

JP

8. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

yea I agree, its growing slow. But got to keep an eye on it

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been cutting grass that is a$$hole deep!!! The fast spring growing grass is going full balls now!!!! Yee haw!!! Got a few calls today for another clean up and an install!! GIT R DONE

10. cks dad

cks dad LawnSite Member

I finally got started cutting on 4-14.It sure was nice for a little while but then the snow came will it ever end lol.

have a good year everyone

Brent