Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Dont even get me started on the snow!! :gunsfirin I hope it is overwith!!! That snow put such a set back on the calls for work, etc. It needs to go away till december or so!!

2. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

mowing 3 days a week with all the slow growers. projects mulch edge other days. the wind down here was 25-30 miles an hour I had my face covered

3. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

JEEP
    I took them off remember my LOGO is ready just have not had time to let them put it on.
    TEAM
    Was that you I take back everything I called you. LOL.
    Here are some more pics. They are still rough thou.

WOLBERS 016.jpg

WOLBERS 017.jpg

WOLBERS 018.jpg

4. WALKER LANDSCAPE

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Here is what we did to the grassy area in the back.

WOLBERS 022.jpg

WOLBERS 023.jpg

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Josh, that looks real nice!!! I like the hydro wheelbarrow/brick buggy you have!! That would be so nice with mulch and other install jobs!! Cant wait to see the finished pictures!!!

7. opher

opher LawnSite Member

Finally it is starting to look nice outside, We did a mulch job 3 weeks ago and that snow came and put a stop to everything. Start cutting tonight, and a 20 yard mulch job this Sat. I wish we were getting more phone calls for estimates, it is very slow for us. Passed out over 500 flyer's in nice developments and only got 1 phone call :confused: . With the warm weather approaching soon , i hope that will change.

Chris
    Lighthouse Lawncare

8. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

We are an irrigation company in Cleveland and this is our first "official" day of turning systems on for the season.. Ahhhh, the season is finally here.. Good Luck to everyone this year.

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Going to be nice today. Going to do some lighting today.

Tom whats going on??

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Not much there Ronnie, whats going on with you?? Work,work, work for me. Built some side boards for my truck, and am gonna wash/wax it here soon. It is about time the weather gets nice outside!!! I was getting a little sick and tired of bundling up for winter weather in the spring!!!!! It gets old real quick