Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

DONE with all my work untill sat

Ron i domt know why i was up at 4 . just was out drinking started feeling :weightlifter::weightlifter:

2. joe the lawn guy

o and my spindels went out on the last lawn . got 3 new ones any one done those . if so please help :hammerhead:;):dizzy:

3. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

well it was a wet one today. started out dry got about 12 done then rain fro the rest of the day had to do 12 or so in the rain! FUN FUN! LOL:waving:

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I got rained on at about 1 o clock. It was too much so I called it a day, kept clumping real bad, and i wasn't about to fight iwth the vac clogging. Got about 3 hours of mowing in the morning yay.

Ron, thanks but the guy i plow with is helping, he knows how to do it all so i'm learning from him. Ordered the stone today, they said next wednesday I should get it.

5. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

kurt were you building a wall at

6. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

Is anybody on here interested in doing plowing as a sub-contactor? You would have to use your own truck and such, but would get most the money. If so, PM me. Must be available 24/7 during winter (no school, ect)

7. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Next year when i have a real truck :) and out of school i'd like to

8. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

your too far away

9. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Joe
    Those spindles should be a piece of cake for you. I had my idler pulley go out yesterday smelled something burning when the blades were going. It took one bolt and 5 min of my time.

10. joe the lawn guy

i've replaced the idler pulleys before but there are more to the spindles . and i have to use the old shaft ? they wont $40 for a new one