1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

give me a call if you do i'm going to hang with my kids now

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

ok good deal

3. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

wow i must have the most boring life . wheres everyone? :)

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Just got in from alil work today. Caught the last 5 places i missed thursday, and did shrubs at 2 places.

I by far, hate trimming shrubs the most. i don't think theres anything in this business i dislike more.

5. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

dang everyone must of been pretty busy today. I hit 3 lawns I didnt get to cuz of the 4th and then went and got some oil mix and trimmer line. Im trying this stuff from Husquavarna call Titanium Line. I need something that holds up good cuz i go threw it like crazy when edging with it.

6. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Things are really picking up for me now. I have 15 to mow tomorrow, had to mow 3 on saturday because the rain backed me up. I officially got the 5 new accounts for July that will all be mowed tomorrow. Along with a few one timers. So i'm up to 16 weekly accounts now. I have a mulch job that needed finished yet along with a landscape install that i'm about to complete. Busy Busy Busy. I should go mulch today but don't know if thats going to happen. I'm working my second job now, trying to figure out a schedual for tomorrow that probably will end up not being able to follow anyways.

7. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

glad to here things are picking up for you Travis. Whats your second job? I will be picking up two more weekly this week or so so that will put me at 9 weekly now. Im also talking to a local realitor about trying to get some jobs from them.

8. Travis E

my neighbor owns a laundromat about 10 miles away. so i come here, sit in the back room, bring my laptop, he has wireless internet in here, watch the cameras and clean a little. easy money, the place is nice though so its not too bad

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Sounds like a EZ job

10. Travis E

you can say that again..

actually i just got done washing windows lol