Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

wow its raining like all he!! here just got in . mowed my tuesday route . only two days left on mowing this week :):)

2. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

not raing here yet but i think within the next 1/2 hour it will be

3. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

It poured here about and hr ago. I was cutting wheat at the farm and we got drenched. Ended up just taking a load to the elevator in the semi and calling it quits. No lawn work till friday:).

4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Well, lost the bearings on the wheel hub today on the trailer. Thank God I was not going down a road real fast or the tire would have gone too. Can't get the part in for a couple of days so I am renting one for the next 3 days. Thanks to Rhino and another young gun I was able to finish my route by using their trailers with two trucks. Rhino's dad is renting me the trailer too. :waving:

Go to start a blower on the last yard and broke the cord on it. :cry:The trimmer is screwed up after they got it fixed yesterday. :cry: I swear this is Monday isn't it. But hey I have two days of mowning one big hedge trimming job to do on Friday. :cool2:

JP

5. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Have some 'job security' around 4 today. Had almost an inch of rain. Back to doing some mulch on my landscape project tomorrow.

I gave a mowing customer a estimate for mulch, but she thinks she wants stone/rock now:dizzy: Ten yards of rock would be right around 15 ton. BTW i would have to wheelbarrow it up hill to her landscaping from the road and over half is needed in the back of her house.. might be renting a tractor for that job if she agrees because it will be tripple the price most likely, or more.

6. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

Hope you get everything fixed up soon!:waving: No problem if you need something ill help you out.

I didnt get all the area covered up, i ran out of tarps!

7. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

heres my new to me bike

HPIM4143.jpg

8. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey felas just got about 3/4 of inch of rain in a half hour.

9. jpp

Check your phone, I left you a message. I was in the shower. Call me know because we have a lot more on the way.

Blower is fixed, tried the trimmer and Need to rig something up on that. But it is under warranty too. I am just trying to make it through till Thursday with it.

JP

10. jpp

Not here we only have had .30 of rain fall with more to come. I swear the yards think it is spring again. Growing like weeds. Which is a good thing since we were in a drought last year.

JP