Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

JPP
    True they are been a good year so far thou. Sounds like your having some equip headaches. My Echo did that last week took apart and re ran the cord there. Had idler pulley go out on the 52 quick fix on the job as well. Had the back brace come off on the other Echo have not fixed that yet.

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Yep Josh the blower was a easy fix.

My choke on the t242 is just floating and won't stay down so it chokes itself out. Just replaced the pieces two weeks ago and now it is doing it again. Thought the dealer had it fixed on Monday, it was working great then today it was floating again. :cry:

It seemed like today was the day for this stuff to happen. I thank god that I was on a busy street when we noticed the wheel hub. I actually think it broke yesterday. We heard something but could not find anything. But we were not looking at the tires either.

JP

3. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Could be that cheap gas LOL. We are still doing installs have a couple of ponds to put in and two walls. Staying busy and getting a year older this month as well. OH BOY.

4. jpp

Well, Happy Early Birthday there Josh. Staying busy is a good thing though. Put more payup in the pocket in case winter is slow. :waving:

JP

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Thanks JPP I hope the winter is the same as last that would be great capitol. I cant wait till vacation time gets here in Aug.

6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

it rained like mad here. I was on the freeway and a car in the other lane spun out of control and did a flip in mid air then landed on its tires. The car looked like it was fine, suspension probably took a beating and the seat is probably dirty though lol.

I can't wait to see my retaining wall job tomorrow, I hope it didn't turn into a mudslide.

7. jpp

Josh I hope this winter is as good as last year too.

Kurt, if it looks anything Like Rhino's project then good luck. Just went up there with him and he has standing water even under the tarps he had down.

JP

8. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

sadly i didn't tarp anything :( I have a few huge tarps too, just didn't have time to put them down.

The only good thing is, I didn't intend on finishing it until next week. So far they aren't calling for any more rain, but I'm heading there tomorrow to tarp it all when they deliever the stones.

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

10. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Morning ohio guys, I see every one is still in bed this wet morning