Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

Man, that's GREAT to hear. I'm glad. :)

2. JAX76CJ

Don't forget to bring along your best John Deere Ballcap! ;) Hehe, my failed attempt at Redneck Humor.

3. JAX76CJ

Joe, cool bike. Can you get "Historical Vehicle" Tags for that? J.K. I like it alot. I wonder if you can put a ZX11 Motor in there? Now all you need is a Leather "Bomber Jacket" and a runway to tool that thing around on. ;)

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Your going to be down in my neck of the woods then!

My Step mom, wis a cook there

5. the angler

the angler LawnSite Member

I'm moving to dover about 35-40 minutes south of canton .....there are a few decent areas but for the most part it doesnt seem like an area where our services will be needed .......my wife needs to live by here mommy !!!

6. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

travis-ya i would rather make money too but i didnt have a full week of mowing so i moved mondays route to sunday and will mow the rest on the firday i get back.

clap- i didnt know this was going to be down by you. im really only going down there to fish. anyone know what kinda fishing is good at Lake Muskingum?

7. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

8. JAX76CJ

Husky Muskie????? Just a Guess ;)

9. JAX76CJ

Hey Tom, If you see this...... I've got a FS85RX with a Brand New Carb, that I'll sell ya Cheap for PARTS ;) Runs GREAT.... If you keep it at Full-Throttle, all the time. :0 Lovin my new FS90 tho (except for that small problem with the Fuel line and Grommet).

10. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

went to my stihl dealer since they have had my kombi for over 3 full days...they never even looked at it yet! I'm going to call another place in another town to see how long it would take to look at/fix a machine even though i didn't buy anything from them. I'm starting to get pizzed.