Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

I would be Pissed off too! ANY FIX (Especially under warrenty) on a Stihl "Anything" should be fixed in 1 day. It only takes 20 min to Change ANY PART on those machines. If you have another Stihl Dealer nearby, I'd suggest going in there and telling them that you'd like to start "Doing Business" with them. You'd be surprised how fast they wanna help you out.

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

another dealer would still be able to do all the warranty work right?

3. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

Sure thing... Your Warrenty is with Stihl... Not the Dealer.

4. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm going to call or stop by when i go that way tomorrow, was in there once to get edger blades when i first bought it, they just started carrying stihl this year so they didn't have any so they took one off of a unit for me so that gave me a good taste of them.

5. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

today we pulled up to a vacant house that we mow get out of the truck and we hear this cat screaming from somewere we start looking and found a little kitten that had fallen into a well. we pulled the cover the rest of the way off and it was on a ledge about 3 feet deep. i was able to get in far enough to rescue it. i think it might be a month old at the most and has probably been in there for a few days it is down to all skin and bone. brought it home and cleaned him up and he ate some and drank some milk. going to try to get him into the vet in tommarrow.

6. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

keeping busy around here!:dizzy: The grass grew like crazy this week!

7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Brock, yea its about 20mins from my house.. 10 Mins from the Shop.

Its Leesville Lake..

8. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

good deal clap. i might sneak out in the middle of the night and vandalizeyour shop :p

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris, lol. I will be getting another FS90 here soon. Gonna retire the 85. I had the same fuel line problem, fixed in 10 minutes on a Saturday. I love my FS90R. And I will probably be getting a BR600 here shortly too since my Echo is a pile of shyt. Who do you deal with for your Stihl stuff??

Well just keeping busy here. Looked at a job clearing a drainage ravine yesterday. Wants the junk and what not cleaned out and some sort of ivy planted to keep low maintenance. Bout 1300 sq ft of area to plant:dizzy: Another guy today asked me to give him a price on fixing his yard. Weeds are going ape shyt and taller than his shed in some areas. Wants the beds cleaned too. Boy I sure do land the winners some times, LOL. But hey it is $$$$$

10. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

are you taking my jobs lol sometimes i take job i dont wont just get it done get paid . my guys get paid by the hour so i tell them if your not here you'll just be working somewhere else . i :laugh: they :cry: