1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

I almost exclusively buy my gear at Marshall Equipt. in Lyndhurst. I get all of my parts for my Stihl and Bunton there. So, since I'm in there just about every week.... They usually give me a deal on the unit or something else (Gallon of 2-cycle, Spool of line, etc.) for like $1.00. It's stuff like that that keeps me coming back. Plus their Mechanics really know their stuff.

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Morning guys!

Tom, sounds like fun jobs lol..

What did u find out about Saturda? call me today!

3. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Got the kombi back today. They changed the fuel cap because thats where they thought the fuel was leaking from. They just adjusted the carb and ran it with the tack. Fired right up and runs a heck of a lot better.

Very productive day, mowed 4, got some money from landscape jobs, had a print shop design some invoices for me along with more business cards. Then did a favor for my neighbor. Put a flagpole up for here and landscaped around it...5 hrs later i finished. Her husband is in Iraq so its something to help out.

4. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

this site is dead

5. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

6. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

yep,

I got to go do a Mini X job today

7. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

just got in for the day had a busy week here. all that rain we had made stuff really start to grow again.

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I had a fun day. Did the Eastlake parade, except it poured the rain down halfway thru:cry: I was dry, but everyone in the back tossing candy, well they looked like drowned rats, lol. Cool part was I was the only landscaper in the whole parade too. Made it nice:)

9. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys.

not much action around here. been pretty busy on the farm cutting wheat. gonna mow stuff tomorrow before I leave Monday morning.

im kinda starting to rething this lawn buisness of mine:confused:

10. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

i know the feeling