Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Tom
    Just figure it in somewhere else through out the year. Thats another way.
    Well the old man needs a cold one and needs to get some shut eye. We all have to get up and do it all over again just somewhere different LOL
    JOSH:waving:

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, lets just hope that the gas price doesnt skyrocket like they are predicting. I already had my cold one!!!:drinkup: Now its time to make the wife put some sunburn gel on my back and shoulders and go to bed, just to get back up and do it all over again. Thats why I love this job

3. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Tom
    Hey figure you would be on looks like you are getting wet up there today.
    We are just stopping in to check the weather we will catch you later tonight.
    JOSH

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

This rain needs to go away ......

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Yes it does I told everyone yesterday to stay home today because it was suppose to rain (Downpour) all day. It has not rained a drop since 9:00a.m.
    FREAKIN WEATHER MAN. :hammerhead:

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Raingear is my best friend. I quit around 12:00 today. I was doing more worse than good. Calling for the same crap again tomorrow. I hate rain!!! Oh well, just gotta go with the flow. I may be getting a Walker soon. Just gotta see what the old bank says:cry:

7. Lawn-kid

Lawn-kid LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Hi all I am new here and good to see all of you ohio guys on. sure is alot of you. Sydenstricker that lawn you put is looks great.

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Hey welcome to the site!!!:waving: There are alot of us, dont worry we dont bite. We are all a good bunch of guys. Any questions you have just ask and we will try to help as much as we can!!! Thanks alot, it looked like that 3 weeks after I did it!!! Gotta wrap that job up soon.

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Tom, Whats going on buddy??

Nothing much here. Just trying to keep from getting behind LOL.

10. Lawn-kid

Lawn-kid LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

looks like the next couple of days are going to be rainy ones. That means the grass will grow grow and grow some more