1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Evening Guys!

Mowed today and did misc stuff also!

Tom yes you will See you in the mornign buddy

2. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

Yo! It's good to see everyone is doing well. I had a nice LAZY weekend. Saturday I drove around and picked up parts & shop supplies. I fixed my buddy's string trimmer. Other than that, it was a nice weekend of staying in the AC, sleeping, eating, playing video games, and watching movies. I really needed a break. Now it's time to get back at it. Looks like it's going to be a DRY week. Hopefully I can get some of these other jobs done, this rain has been pissin me off. Eh, we'll see!

3. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Morning guys!

Im awake, but still tired as hell LOL what a week end I had. I dont feel very good right this min, so sounds like a good reason to work on some invoicing wile I wait on Tom to get here

4. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

morning boys. just got all packed to leave. now i wish i was staying home to work. guess ill get one year in why i can.

5. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

You should call me wile your down there, Tom & I will be down that way some too!

6. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

if i can get service down in the boonies ill give you a ring ron

7. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Ok LOL

Nextell dosent work lol but Alltell & Verizon dose

8. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I sure did get screwed over today. On Friday i went to a local print shop to have 100 business cards made up and 100 custom invoices. Picked them up today...146.38 :nono::dizzy: They are nice but still, every time i write out an invoice its going to cost me 50 cents. But they threw in a free business card holder :laugh:

9. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

the cost of doing work why do u think late fees need to be so much chasing money down isnt cheap

10. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Well, today really stunk. Loading up the 3/4 ton with tools to pull the rental trailer still and my loopers fall out of the milk crate and take a nice scratch out of it. Putting the darn ramps up and my glasses got stuck on something and get pulled off. 550 dollars later I get a new pair in one to two weeks. Scratch the lenses up pretty bad and decided to get a whole new set and wear the crappy ones while I am working. :cry::cry: Go to check on my trailer and the part still is not in at 4pm this afternoon. I said we might has well just find a axle for it. It will be faster. Then I realize that I called one week ago for my other rider and still have not heard anything from them saying it is ready. I feel sorry for the service dept on Tuesday because they are going to get it up one side and down the other. jakfljfal;kjfl;askdfjal;skdfjal;skfjasd;klfjasdl;fkjas;lfjklasdfjklfajkl;asdfkfajdkl;f

I still don't feel better after that outburst. :cry::cry:

JP