Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey felas another good day no break downs that I KNOW OF. LOL

CM
    WELCOME TO THE CLAN :waving::drinkup:

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

BP blowe works good lol

CM welcome!

3. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Am i the only one that actually doesn't have to take a blower or hose to the inside of their truck?! Shes clean as can be and thats after 2 full day of work but o well. Trying to keep it somewhat clean, have to clean it up really really good for my senior pictures next week with it.

4. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

hello all ,
    just for the record i don't clean any of my work trucks but 2 times a year before plowing season and after. i do wash the outside after every plow tho

5. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

MY truck gets work so its dirty

6. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

Yup! I can wash it every week, but it'll still look like pOOp at the end of the week.

7. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Mine too, some times I give up lol

8. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

mines clean most of the time even during plow season but then again sometimes i have to sleep in it.

9. the angler

the angler LawnSite Member

i missed a few days and just wasted an hour reading all the posts i missed ....work is slowqing down for me right now mostly just mowing ....i have a power washing job to do today should only take a few hours ..

i got a chance to take my boat out finally saturday,went to tappan and putzed around ...... anyone know anything about outboard motors...

theres no water coming out of the exit ports it just spits, the motor never overheated i was out for like four hours , i know its run on a thermostate but i dont know its a 1970 60hp evinrude.. it fires right up but doesnt run with any power i think it just needs a tune up and run !!! lets hope

i havent had a chance to fish all year

welcome CM now im not the new guy anymore !!!!!!!!!

10. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Hey guys it was a hot one today