Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

i didnt see that if somebody find the story let us know

2. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

hey boys,

much been going on lately? aint it nice coming home from a 5 day vction and having a full days worth of work.

3. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

4. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

It was your choice to go!

5. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

i want complaining elwer. i was actually happy because i missed working while at camp.

im waiting on a call from the guy that wants to get rid of the accounts. hoping to meet up with him sometime in the next two weeks.

6. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

good luck with the guy, hope you make something else thats really profitable!

Another hot day here today, mowed and then was in the pool all afternoon. Atleast i got rid of my farmer tan on my face from my hat for my senior pictures next week! Going to be heading to the cruise in for the car show in my town in a little while.

7. KGR landscapeing

its are OX roast this weekend well not my town but one close tonight is old tractor pulls tomorrow is newer tractors then sunday is truck ill be out there for that rain or shine. o ya it was hot today

8. chevydump03

chevydump03 LawnSite Member

Kevin, the Ox Roost pulls are great. My Nephew & I went up last year to pull. The class we pulled in was for turbo diesels, so I took my 03 chevy 3500 4x4 dump & he took his 07 chevy 4500 4x4 dump. We didn't do to well. They were messing with us, and placed the pull box into 2nd gear, which moved the box up at a much faster rate. We only got 1/2 down the track.

This year I see they've changed the class to pickups only.

9. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

Gary hows it going . it was good to meet you and ron.

10. KGR landscapeing

was it last year that i was there for the turbo pulls or not i dno i might of only went to geauga county fair last year when my buddys 6.9 IDI went full pull