Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. chevydump03

chevydump03 LawnSite Member

Yeh, it was good to meet you as well. Haven't done much this week. Just as well, to hot!

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

hey guys whats up

3. the angler

the angler LawnSite Member

im in no hurry to get out and work today i have eight more lawns to do today and on commercial to do sunday morning ...... i have not been motiviated all week ....i ll get some rest next week not doing anything besides mowing...

i was hoping to take the boat to tappan maybe portage lakes get some fishing in and a little swimming

4. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Yea we got some stuff to do today too!

5. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

i got nothing today well trim around my house might call up a girl and do some swimming or something

6. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

a little more info about the guy that got hurt on the zhttp://vindy.com under the sports section.

7. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I'm off to check out a 9hp "Little Wonder" OptiMax WB Blower. It's used, but in great shape supposedly..... I don't know tho, because I haven't seen it. His asking price is too good for me, not to check it out. We'll see.... I'm off.

8. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I'm back. I just bought a 10hp Briggs Intek "Little Wonder" WB Blower. It's my first WB blower. It's an 05' Model.... I guess you can't even find the 10hp Briggs anymore. They only make a 9hp Honda model now. I got it for a GREAT DEAL (but I'm not gonna say how much, because I might end up selling it to one of you saps), so I had to get it. My BR600's are GREAT in the fall, but this'll just be a "Force-Multiplier" during windy days. I just pressure washed it and ran it for about 10 min. This thing really "Get's it". ;) I
    m thinking about getting the swivel-Wheel kit, for meneuverability. http://littlewonder.com/lw-blowers-optimax.asp#swivelkit
    What do you guys think? Should I spend the $$$$$ on the luxury of a "Swivel-Wheel?"

9. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

chris they weigh a ton used them a couple falls wet lawns they leave nice marks but what i do with my 5 horse mac is set it up vehind me then blow with the back pack

10. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Its hot out there, im back going to get clean up to go out tobnight