Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

i agree but tlc now has 3 dingos so i got to play around on those when they first got one. then a couple months later they get the sulky kind of thing for it the stand on platform because when u load the bucket up they like to tip around alittle. Crazy mexicans would put the forks on it and pick up rocks with it, and youd see to little fat mexicans on the platform . wish i had a camera it was funny

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

The guy i know has the bucket, a bigger bucket just for mulch, forks, tiller, and rake attachment. I'd love to use it all the time for mulch and tilling for grass. Makes me wish i would of joined companies together like he wanted.

3. KGR landscapeing

ya dont do that

4. Travis E

i don't know, i might be further along than i am now though.

5. KGR landscapeing

ur still in school how much further along can you be and maintain a somewhat normal life and blance. i am not saying dont go get everything you want or think you need. I am just saying you got time

6. Travis E

ya i know, i'm greety, i want more work and money lol because i want things

7. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

well guys. met with the other LCO today. we got a deal worked out that doesnt seem to bad.

heres what we worked out.

he gave me 9 weekly accounts-puts me up to 14

then he hired me to work for him around 10hrs a week on his other lawns. we will run my 48in scag and his 48in toro. we will split the money for the lawns 75-25 plus he will give me an extra $20 a week for gas.

he also said that i could tackle as many of his leaf cleanups (around 40 a year) and any mulch installs (around 15 a year that i wanted) to do.

there is also 6 plowing acounts that go with the deal.

his ultimate goal is for us to work together and get about 50 accounts when he is out of college then turn all of the buisness over to me.

we will see. im not out anything and im not signing my name on anything or splitting any costs with him.

8. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

9. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

if you are happy then congrats. if not then walk it sounds good to me :)

10. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys.

here is how its broken down.

i will get a 25% cut off of all lawns.

then i will get an extra 20bux a week when using my mower.

everything like hedge trimming and such i will get 7 an hour.

the 9 lawns he gave me i get all the money.

having 14 lawns i will probably need him to help me out some.