Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

i'm on # 2 but no. on the flip side yale said a cup will help skin cancer . ( but that was a year ago ) so it may have changed

2. joe the lawn guy

no rain here :cry::cry: got to go to work :cry::cry:

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Its raining here

4. chevydump03

chevydump03 LawnSite Member

No rain here yet, but it's on the radar.

5. joe the lawn guy

6. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

im going to be out and about all day, who wants to do lunch?

7. joe the lawn guy

i've got to work going on vacation Thurs.

8. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys,

waiting on the boss to call and give me the schedule for the week. i really need to decide what direction i want to take this. i need to get alot of new equipment but if he is wanting me to take over his buisness..idk...think i need to sit back down and talk with him.

9. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

what happened to just getting his accounts from him and running in your name? That is what i would try to do, and then buy your new equipment and if you need to have someone help you.

10. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

well he did give me 9 of his accounts. that puts me to 14. that would be almost enough to run solo through highschool with some extra worked figured in. but he also wants me to work with him so he can train me to take over the rest of his accounts. i believe he has 18-19 more. that would put me at me at over 30 accounts if i take them all next year. i would have to add another mower and a helper. his name is also much more extablished then mine. only a few people know i have a buisness and everywhere i went with him people were asking him about mowing stuff.