Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Lawn-kid

Lawn-kid LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Clapper I am from NW Ohio City called Lima

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Hi guys,

How did everyone's day go? Considering they were calling for rain all morning and it did not happen here I am one happy camper. Went out and got all but 7 yards done for the week. Finish those on Friday morning, then bed edgeing and mulching the rest of the day. I hope to finish that on Friday too. Get started on another one on Saturday then.

Anyone have and Tornado's around them yet? I think the whole state is under that Watch until at least 10 or later.Right now the sun has come back out again. Not a good thing if it gets reall warm again. We could get hist hard then. LOOking at the radar looks like some nasty stuff on the border with Indiana. Be safe and have a good Friday everyone.

JP

3. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

We went around and were putting in flowers for our commercials props did some maint on the mowers and hoping to get out and cut all 55 this Fri and Sat. Wish us luck we will need it.
    JOSH

4. cks dad

cks dad LawnSite Member

Good day today the rain stayed away much of the day cant complain about that.Hopefully same for tomorrow

5. jpp

Josh,

I have faith that you will get them done. Weather should be nice enough for you to get them done by Saturday.

JP

6. cks dad

cks dad LawnSite Member

How many of you ohio scapers are poker players let me know

7. cks dad

cks dad LawnSite Member

Hi jp how was your day

8. jpp

Not bad at all. Turned out better than I thought it was going to be. And how was your day? Getting some light rain right now, but as long as it stops by 8 am I don't care how much we get. lol.

JP

9. cks dad

cks dad LawnSite Member

Good day for me also.Not raining here at all right now.Tomorrow should be a good day also

10. cks dad

cks dad LawnSite Member

Demoed a Gravely today also.Nice machine 152z