Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Same here just the trimmers and blowers are locked.

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

i get lazy and not locking my blower and cans anymore, but they are in the bed of the truck but i know i should because my insurance is a 500 deductable and a blower would be less then that so it would do me no good. I wish it was like my truck with a 250 deductable now but o well.

3. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

lol, i hear you...

So do u know the right way to chain a Mini Ex down?

4. Travis E

Never had to do one before but lets see, chain pulling forward pulling from each side of trailer. One pulling backward the same way.

My brother worked for my uncle's fence business so he would always chain the skidloader that way, and my uncle would chain it just enough but he almost lost it several times.

5. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Yea, that will hold them no problem if you do it with one in front and one in back!

With a Mini Ex, you also need to put one over the bucket/boom, down in this area, they been busting balls about this

6. Travis E

See nobody in our area really cares! lol The people you have to worry about are the homeowners renting equipment on the weekend to do jobs they shouldn't do. You would think they would start doing mowers too. They could make big bucks on that.

7. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

mental note to self dont bring drugs to claps house . the dog will kill me lol

8. Travis E

note to self. watch news for lawn guy killed my another lco's drug dog.

9. joe the lawn guy

what about hot shots ? thats guys with vans that bring small loads that are needed now . they are faster becuase they dont have to stop at scales ? right ?

10. joe the lawn guy

thats too funny !!!!!!!!!