1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool Ronnie, just lemme know when you wanna get rid of it and the $$$ you want for it. Yeah, for the amount of salting and stuff you do, a v-box will be perfect.

HOT HOT HOT today!!!:dizzy: I feel dizzy too, I think the heat got to me a lil today:dizzy: Just threw out my lawn boy today since it was junk and it came from the garbage anyhow. Need to get a good pushmower again. Thinking about getting a little John Deere 21 or something.

Everyone take car and keep up on the fluids in this heat!!!

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

yea, the vbox is the way togo.

yea I think were going to put the water jugs on the trucks this week

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Water jugs for sure!!!!!!!! Definatly gotta keep up on the water intake in this heat. Gatorade is my friend this time of year!!

Keep it cool guys

4. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

FOR SALE BRI-MAR 7000 Lb Low Profile It Is Black Asking For $2700.00 Will Get Pics For You.
    Josh

5. Brian B

Brian B LawnSite Senior Member

got a question..... i'm in central ohio and am about to mulch a home in the alum creek area. i am not very familiar with that area. are there any mulch suppliers in that area? NOT OHIO MULCH my choice is price farms but that is to far from the job site

thanks,
    brian

6. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Tom, every I bet every one thinks were nuts talking about snow, LOL

7. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

What's up fellas? Went to a 10 to 12 day cutting schedule here this week. To darn dry so we are doing half of the yards Today and Friday the other have will be done Mon and Tues. I had more dirt on me today then I left on some yards.

JP

8. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Well, actually it does need to cool down some but not that much. We have a good 6 months left here and I want to enjoy warm weather for awhile. Not Hot weather like it was the past two days.

JP

9. Rottman

Rottman LawnSite Member

Is their anyone in the Dayton area that uses either one of these? I am considering one of them in the 61" size. I would like to see some yards that were mowed with them. Thanks Mike

10. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Wow was it a cooker today, it was hot even on the ZTR. It was a dry heat today.