Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like some one dumped a lawn mower into a pond there Josh???:hammerhead: You dont need to cut that close to the edge, that is why they invented weedwackers, lol!!!!:rolleyes:

Yeah Ronnie, one of us may know the person. Yes you could drive around waving at people, since you know everybodie's mothers brothers aunts uncles dads,etc. Me on the other hand, I spend more time waving the other finger around quite frequently at our lovely ******** drivers.:laugh:

2. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

ITS ALIVE ITS ALIVE Hey guys took everything off down to the head bled every fluid in it and its is running better then it did before it was washed. LOL Chaulk another one up to a lesson learned it actually was not me that did it. It is not my first day LOL he was trying to mow were I usally mow with it. It is kinda tight. Oh well. He is kinda freak out about the water now.
    Talk to you guys tomorrow Kick some GRASS.
    JOSH:waving:

3. SilkKnitter

SilkKnitter LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

Well live in Lake County, but I'm not telling the name of the company. :nono: I ask to many stupid questions. [​IMG]

Thanks, I'll check that out.

4. scttmn2001

scttmn2001 LawnSite Member

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Hey felas how is everyone went to my wife family reunion today lots of good food and corn hole. Back to the grind tomorrow.
    JOSH

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Doin just fine here Josh, how have you been?? I have never played cornhole, but have seen it played. Looks like a redneck version of horse-shoe.

Most def. back at the grind tomorrow!!!!!

Everyone be good and keep busy!!!

7. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Tom
    I have never played it till today it is addicting I was taking an all comers and I am going to build or purchase me a set of them. Yes I know it sounds CORNY LOL but still it was a good day. We have alot set up to do before this month is over. I hope the weather coops.
    JOSH

8. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

I hear that, I have alot of stuff toget done to, it every timewe get one step ahead we fall 3 steps back.

Tom, got a boat now :) Its all about that fishing.

9. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Hey felas anyone need a truck

Jennifer's pictures 003.jpg

Jennifer's pictures 002.jpg

Jennifer's pictures 001.jpg

10. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Or how about a grocery get'er

Jennifer's pictures 005.jpg

Jennifer's pictures 007.jpg