Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Your opinion please felas. Good or Bad.

Jennifer's pictures 008.jpg

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I Like it. Looks very good. One question for you though, do you have snow removal somewhere on there too?

JP

3. WALKER LANDSCAPE

No I am going to add that to the tailgate or the side of the bed.

4. jpp

That is sharp and stand outs. To the point too. I am looking to find a place up here for the plow truck to be done. Get it done now and who knows maybe pick up some more plow jobs.

JP

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

JPP
    Let me know what you wanting to do and I will talk to the person that did mine. It took them less than an hour.It would take a couple trips down here thou They are very reasonable. You could send them a E mail too.
    JOSH

6. jpp

Josh,

Let me think about for a couple of days and see what I come up with.

Thanks,

JP

7. WALKER LANDSCAPE

You can send it to me or call me when your ready. You been keeping busy I have a used dump trailer for sale too. You still looking for one?
    JOSH

8. jpp

The grass cutting is slowing down big time on some properties. Going to 14 days on some of them. I should sneak over and turn the sprinklers on for them.lol

I saw you had a dump for sale and have been thinking about it. But I am leaning towards buying a used boat at the moment. For the weekends and when I can get away for a day or two. So if I get a boat then the dump is out until fall. lol

JP

9. WALKER LANDSCAPE

We all need some time off I am taking my Dad and Father and law to Lake Erie in a couple weeks for a weekend of fishing for Waleye. I am looking foward to that. I get as much R&R as I can. Well you have a good one call if you need anything.
    JOSH

10. jpp

Josh,

Have fun up at Erie. I will get with you the lettering design for my truck.

Thanks,

JP