Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

About 16 man hours two man crew. We will be landscaping the beds and the sign should be ready soon. I think it turned out very well.
    JOSH

2. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Tom a saw the thread on your trailer that looks like a good sound trailer. Congradulations. Before you will have to get you a shop or some land to park all your TOYS I mean equipment. LOL
    JOSH

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

:) whats going on guys, Tom buys a trailer, and I get stuck picking it up, whats up with that :)

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

You get stuck picking it up?? You are going with me in my truck!!:hammerhead: LOL:laugh: Plus we are gonna be right there anyway in Columbus at that auction, so kill 2 birds with one stone

5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

thats ok, Tom I'll use your gas to pick up my stuff :)

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I dont care if we use my gas to go there to get your stuff, as long as I get a goodie out of what your getting,lol.

Hey, happy birthday to me!!!!!!:bday:

7. WALKER LANDSCAPE

8. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Hey felas :waving: Happy Fathers Day to those that are. It was a hot one today. Everyone still staying busy I hope
    JOSH

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

whats goin on Josh?? Staying busy as long as possible. The grass is getting quite crispy up here!!:cry: :cry: Oh well, more time for landscape work!!payup Happy Father's Day all who are!!!:weightlifter:

10. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Hey Tom I will heading your way next weekend me and my father are going to Port Clinton and going out on a walk on boat. Going Walleye fishing. Some much need RR even if its just a couple days. Have two HUGE landscaping jobs to get done before then Should be no problems I HOPE.
    JOSH