Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

That sounds like fun!!!! I need to get out and do some fishing too. Havent went fishing out that way before. Usually just mosquito lake, pymatuning, and the chagrin/grand river for me. Catfishin and trout are my thing. Even one day of RR is good. Well I hope you get those two jobs done so you can go. It would be cool if we could meet up once before you head back to the Natti

2. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

I am into the catfishing too but the walleye taste alot better lol. How far are you away from Port Clinton. We will get there Sat going out on the boat Sat evening and going back on Sun. Even If they aren't done I am GOING FISHING the felas can finish up the fine details.
    JOSH

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I am 100 miles away from there:dizzy: Little farther than I thought. I am going down to Columbus on saturday to go to an auction with Ronnie and get my new trailer. That is what employees are for, finish up the stuff so the boss can have some RR before you go loony,lol

4. WALKER LANDSCAPE

This time of year Is good for that. Yes we do need to a meet and greet. We should plan a fishing trip Beer, Fishing, and Landscaping stories PRICELESS.:drinkup: :drinkup:
    JOSH

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

This time of year is most def. good for that!!! Yes a meet and greet with beer, fishing, and landscape stories would be great!!:cool2: :drinkup: Think we need to stir the pot here on the Ohio thread and get some of these guys up to it, I am for sure up to it!!! Just gotta find a centralized area that has good fishing or a lake, campground, etc. Especially since our winter meet&greet was a small fart that only me and f250man showed up to, lol.

6. WALKER LANDSCAPE

I say we all meet up at Port Clinton and over load a walk on boat for 8 hours of Fishing and Beer and BS.

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I would but this sat. isnt gonna work. I will be closer your way, Columbus, all day. We should try something in early/mid July maybe??

8. WALKER LANDSCAPE

We will check it out with the guys and see what happens. You should see these Corn Hole boards my buddy make for me. I will get some pics for you.
    Well I will talk at you later. Going to hit the hay.
    JOSH

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

mmmmmmmm........beer and pretzels are a wonderful midnite snack, LOL:) I gotta try that cornhole game. Def. gotta get together at least once. All right man, take it easy. Beddy time for me to

10. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Fishing ?? Did some one say fishing?? We went out on the boat saturday for a few hours. Yes a meet and greet would be great.

Happy B-Day Tom..

Well off to the site i'll catch you guys tonight.