Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. TriPLandscaping

TriPLandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey sydenstricker theres a guy on ******** that is looking to buy a trailer in cincy ohio. Hes looking for the same size trailer you have. Just letting you know.

2. SilkKnitter

SilkKnitter LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

I want to go to the meet & greet too. :cool2:

3. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey felas how is everyone just got in 9:00 We rented a mulch blower today Oh what fun that was. Had three large mulch jobs mulch was delivered and we drove to each one and Kick some a$$$$ on some mulch. I have some pics I will get them in a second.
    JOSH

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Well dear, I think you will have no choice but to go, as long as we get a babysitter for the kids:rolleyes:

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Here are the pics

PARK PLACE 003.jpg

PARK PLACE 004.jpg

PARK PLACE 005.jpg

6. WALKER LANDSCAPE

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Very nice looking Josh!!!:) I was wondering, how do you like those mulch blowers?? It seems to me that you cant get as even of thickness as you would wheelbarrowing it and spreading it. But it is alot faster and works!!

8. WALKER LANDSCAPE

That was the first time I used them I rented it for a day for 350.00 Made around a nice chunk today. It is like painting into the mulch bed as thick as you want :clapping: Also yes the guy at the end is me.
    JOSH

9. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Holy moly we have some rain falling here. Thunder to go along with it. Although it is going to be brief maybe we can get some more this afternoon like they are calling for.

JP

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

It is raining like crazy here!!! This will be about the only time you hear me say YAY!!! about rain. It is thundering and lightning out, with very high winds and I love it!!! Now it just needs to keep raining for more than 15 minutes.