Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Started raining here 15 minutes ago and if the radar is right we should have about another hour of it. But I will believe that when I see it. After a second look it is not going to happen. I have been wrong before, I hope that I am this time too.

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

It stopped here now too:cry: Hopefully it rains some more tonite, or we will try again some other time:dizzy:
  3. TriPLandscaping

TriPLandscaping LawnSite Member

Thank God. I thought I wasnt going to cut on thursday. More is saposed to come tonight. I hope the lawns start growing again.
  4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

It stopped raining here about 15 minutes after I posted it. Not enough rain fell to even get the brown weeds green again. lol The only yards left to cut this week will be the irrigated ones. Those will be done on Wednesday. Then no more cutting till Monday if that.

5. Lawn-kid

Lawn-kid LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

hey is every body staying busy? We need rain bad are last measurable rain was may 9. Grass looks like a desert. Thank god we have shrubs to trim and irrigation systems to put in. Stay busy everybody
  6. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Rain stoped here now.
  7. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

2x cuts stopped 2 weeks ago and we lifted the height up to 4 in already we still have 2 installs and tons of trimming and odd jobs to get us through then we have stone work to do by then it will be aeration time then leaves then r&r all winter lol
  8. SilkKnitter

SilkKnitter LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

FIND ONE!! :rolleyes:

lmao at internet marital communications.
  9. Your Lawn First

Your Lawn First LawnSite Member

What auction are you guys going to this weekend here in Columbus?
  10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I am not sure. Clapper told me about it. I think it is some kind of police auction, with tons of strobe bars, etc. He will probably have more info than I do