Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Your Lawn First

Your Lawn First LawnSite Member

Need Rain Please

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

We will be lucky to get any rain here this weekend. I just heard if it does maybe 30 minutes the whole weekend. :cry:

3. SilkKnitter

SilkKnitter LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

pee on your grass. :laugh:

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone here have Buckeye Mowing's phone number?? I dont have it off hand and I NEED to contact him to make sure I can still come saturday to get his trailer. Any help will be 10000000000% appreciated!!!:waving:

5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Tom, buy a phone book :)

6. Buckeye Lawncare

Buckeye Lawncare LawnSite Member

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm, check your PM. Sorry, it was a busy day. 7yds of Mulch in the morning and mowing all afternoon. AND I PICKED UP MY NEW (to me) TRAILER:cool2: :cool2:

7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Tom, dose this mean were going south in the moring now? :) I got to work the county tonight. They want me 2p till 2 a but we'll see what happens :) I might cut out early.

Give me a call later or i'll call you.

Clap

8. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey felas hope everyone is doing well.
    Tom
    Had to cancel the fishing trip up north I will try again late Dad wasn't feeling up to it anyway. I need to focus on some buisness down here anyway. Had a few clients wanting their install bumped up before July 4. I will have to charge more for express delivery:laugh: Hell UPS does it.
    Well catch you guys later have a safe trip you two. (Clap and Tom)
    PS I have some more pics on some stone work being done. I will get them for you.
    JOSH

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Now you can call your business Walkers Express Landscapes, LOL!!!:laugh: Sounds fun and good luck!!! maybe when you do reschedule, maybe I will have more time and can come meet you or what not......I might even talk Ronnie into comming.:)

Well, I got the trailer. THANKS SO MUCH BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:waving: It was a pleasure meeting you as well. The trailer is awesome!! I just put my racks on it and I love it!!! Although my Scag WB looks a little lonely back there:cry: Now I have an excuse to get the Tiger Cub, lol. That thing just barely fit in my dad's garage. The side I use is a single car size. The back is against my plow which is also against the back wall, and the trailer is against that and only has one foot of room in front of the tongue and the door. 10x bigger than what I had.

Ronnie, thanks for tagging along. That auction was cool. It was crazy to see pallets of computers and such just sitting there. I still think we should have gotten a pallet of riot helmets ,lol:laugh: :)

Well gentlemen, yet another scorcher for monday. A few of the lawns are on mow and go or bi-weekly. It is getting real bad. Instead of the snow dance we all wanted back in December and January, we need to break out the rain dance for June/July!!!!

10. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Felas
    We have been getting little showers for the las two or three days. It is very much needed Thanks Mother Nature your the best. LOL
    Tom
    I was thinking the same thing charge a BLUE RIBBON EXPRESS CHARGE.
    The trailer does look great you should do well with it. Just hope that CHEVY will be able to pull all that. JUST KIDDING :waving: :drinkup:
    JOSH