Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Had to work todday Sunday just so I can go on the little trip. WE have go had alot of showers off and on. Starting to green up.
    TOM
    Thanks for the idea of a COLD ONE :drinkup:
    JOSH

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

That sucks!!! I hate working sundays.:cry: But you gotta do what you gotta do to get some RR!!!

Speaking of a cold one, I am gonna twist a top off as we speak!!:drinkup:

3. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

What going on guys, been out at Buckeye lake since Friday. Just went by some yards and the rain we got in the middle of last week did very little. Some greening but not enough to get excited about.

JP

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

RAIN???? What the hell is that?? We havent gotten any rain in seriously a month and a half. We have gotten little sprinkles here and there, but nothing of any good. Alot of the lawns are turning into mow and goes.......cut, edge a few spots if need be, blow off and run. Sometimes just cut and blow off with the mower. Sounds crappy, but nothing else to do!!! I have sent my customers a letter saying I will be weedwacking every other week or when it needs it so as not to cause burning out of the edges, etc. I sent this so when they see me roll in cut blow and leave they dont get pissed and call. Saves a few headaches.

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Hopefully there isn't any rain up there this weekend LOL Tom. The lawns are greening up a bit but not much. We have been getting alot of landscaping install done thou.
    JOSH

6. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Hey guys Happy Fourht of July :drinkup: :cool2: Everyone stay safe out there.
    JOSH

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Hey Josh, whats up?? Sorry I missed your call, but I was cleaning up my one retail/commercial property that got trashed:angry: by the party crowd. But I will be giving you a shout back tomorrow evening.

Happy Fourth all!!!! Be safe and have fun!!!!!!:usflag:

8. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

This is the ohio thread right? just found this thread and need to vent :dizzy: Weather always says severe rain and we dont get more than a sprinkle. money is stareting to run low. haw are you guys doing. I am trying to get a few landscape jobs to gets some cash.

shawn

9. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Shawn
    Hey were is Grandview at? We head out either way rain or shine here in Cincy.
    You never know what the weather is going to do so we get wet alot LOL. We have been catching up with our install because of the lack of mowing. Lately with those little sprinkles the grass is starting to green up again:clapping:
    Anyway welcome to the OHIO thread. Good luck.

JOSH

10. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

slowing down gonna finish up a renovation and a fire pit redo. then were about done unless we get a call mowing is slow. Gonna put steps in my house I guess.