Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

The rain we got here on tues. wed. has not helped much but did actually get out to cut a few today. At least it has been cooler here the past few days. how about you guys? hope we get some rain so we all can get back to work. lol
  2. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

the trees are just doing that to reduce the surface area of the tree. that way the amount of water they give of through transporation reduces even the trees try and save water. Now is a gooc time to prune those ornamentals help them out through the heat. I think we'll be okay in August.
  3. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

hows it going fellas i'm not working today so i took my boys shopping man s**t cost to much $150 bucks for like 5 or 6 outfits.. dam glad i don't go shopping much.. moral of this story i need to work 7 days a week.. if i'm not making money i'm spending it..

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey felas do you guys work on your birthday? Well today I am a year old whoop eee! I did a little work Now I am going to crack some cold ones and do a movie night with the wife and kid. :cool2:
  5. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

:bday: Well, let me be the first to say on here :bday:Hope you did not work to hard today :bday:The only time I work on my birthday is if it is through the week or if it snows on that day. But with it being on 4/2 we know that won't happen. :bday:Stay cool and have good week. :bday: :bday: :bday:

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

:bday: :bday: Happy birthday Josh!!!!!!!!!!! :bday: :bday: Enjoy your cold ones!!!:drinkup:

It is me and the ole' lady's 2 year anniversary today......you know how that goes, lol.
  7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

whats up guys. whats going on
  8. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

watching it rain here...haven't seen it in such a long time I almost forgot what it was:hammerhead:
  9. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

we are supposed to get some rain here on wed. and thurs. lets hope the weathermen are right for once! I want to start cutting green lawns again not brown. Also happy late b day to WALKERS!:waving:

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Happy second anniversary (SP) I hope there is more to come. Thanks guys for the B Day wishes I dont feel any older. Thaks again I will try to send some of this rain your ways.