Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

$.50 cents a SQ ft. But obviously youd have to put the rental of a lager machine in there. and thats with out haul away

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

no grade work or hauling of anything. They're grading it, they just want me to come in and seed and straw. dats gunna be alot of straw

3. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

well the price i just gave you per sq ft had topsoil in it.

4. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

id say you might wanna rent a straw blower, just a thought :weightlifter:

5. kc2006

a real man can spread all that by hand...lol

Yea a blower will be rented. I came up with .028 a sq ft, they want a seed that costs alil more so it was up a hair. I should be able to make a pretty good buck on it, I'll get a really good price on straw and probably a discount on the seed since I'll be buying so much.

6. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

Im looking for a land fill in the cleveland/ strongsville area does nay one no of a place, or just a place to dump leaves after my fall clean-ups

7. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you guys talking about broadcasting seeding or what? Maybe your talking about broadcasting and running a rake over the lawn... If you slice seed a yard in you really don't need straw saw I'm going to assume your not talking about that?

What's the going rate right now per acre for slice seeding?

8. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

ya josh i was atleast talking broadcast seeding and raking in.

9. kc2006

yea me too. This job wants it that way.

So how about things are slowin down bad here. Had to skip 4 places today, thats like the most all year.

10. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

At .028ft2 thats less than 3cents a ft2! I hope you just put the decimal in the wrong place. There is no way in heck I would touch that for only $2400.