Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

we got some rain today

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats up guys??? Hasnt been much action here on the Ohio thread. Well, been slowly working on my plowing stuff here and there when time permits. Been getting a little bit of rain, thank god!! Temps have been in the 70's as well for the high, so I am not dying of heat stroke while working. Hope everyone is doing good!!!:waving:

3. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

Its been cooler here too. we havent had much rain since wed. Or sometime last week. I have been trying to get some accounts lined up for plowing and getting truck fixed up. how is everyone doing?:waving:
    Shawn

4. SilkKnitter

SilkKnitter LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

Just a funny picture to make you laugh:

[​IMG]

5. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Tom, whats going on? Got the new dump omost ready, should be done by next week :)

6. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

What's up fellas? I am really thinking I might hit everything this week. I cut two routes on Monday and Tuesday last week and just did some drive bys on those and they are growing. If I did this all my routes wouild be right where they should be as in the order that I do them. But on the other hand the yards I did today (clintonville for Shawn) just did not grow much in two weeks. Decisiions, Decisions, and more decisions.

JP

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Not much JP, how have you been?? I cut my whole route last week, and they all had decent growth since we have gotten some rain and the temps have been milder. So hopefully, everything is back on track for weekly maintenance.

Ronnie, you still working on that damn dump??? LOL!!!:rolleyes: :) You missed mulching season with it!! Well at least you will have it for leaf collection this fall. You still gonna get a leaf vac to put on the dump????

8. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

Hey guys, sounds like eveyone is starting to have a little work to do! Most of my lawns are starting to have some growth. I didnt do all the lawns on my route this week but i think they will all get cut next week!
    Shawn

9. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey felas how is everyone stay busy I hope. We have been doing pretty well down south, We are having our county fair this week last night was truck night PULLS THAT IS. Tom those Chevy were pulling it out to the parking lot for awhile:weightlifter: :weightlifter: Then the might Dodge came through for their fans FORD let me down but my FORD does all I need it to do. There were guys that were pulling with there own street trucks. WOW I would not even think of that. :hammerhead: Oh yeah the FAIR FOOD :clapping: is great too.
    JOSH

10. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

tom, you know how it is. yea im hoping for a vac, i'll bring it up for u to.