1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Metz

Metz LawnSite Member

hey fellow ohioans! haven't logged in here for a long time, just checkin to see how leaf life is for everyone. my season looks to be winding down, all my regular customers are about done and the call-ins have pretty much stopped. should be done by thanksgiving. sure was nice this fall, dry leaves are beautiful! anyway, peace out!
  2. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

its an odd yeari havent even gotten my bibs out yet i should probably find those

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

i dont know, i just got a dose of wet leaves today....gonna let them dry up a day or so before i get back out there, almost done anyway........and the weather don't look to be getting bad anytime soon either

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't buy it from them they are the only "STILL" around to service it.
    Echo started selling to the BIG BOX stores HD, Lowes, Etc I should have bailed then but, I didn,t so now I am putting around $360.00 to fix it.
  5. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

I just met Matts Mowin at the bank.

Nice to meet you Matt, you got some good things going.
  6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

2 more days of leaf work and i get sick as a dog. It seemed like friday started out decent weather wise but by the afternoon i was freezin. That night it all went to sh!t and i've been dyin since then. 2 more days!!! why!!! So now odds are i won't be goin out till wednesday or friday.
  7. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

Is anyone attending the Expo?
  8. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

What expo? There was one just a little bit ago in Ky.

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

just getting over being sick here too.(like 3 weeks long being sick, couldn't shake it man)did a clean-up today, and beleive it or not, i actually mowed 2 today that actually needed it....thats cool i love this weather up into december (but is getting alittle frigid now though).....anyway i still have 2 more clean-ups and should be able to get them in by this weekend according to the forecast

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

im going on three weeks being sick to. for a couple days a had a fever over 102, man it sucked.