Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Saw this on CL!

Date: 2009-12-10, 9:51PM EST
    Reply to: serv-bdkd9-1504712825@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are a husband and wife (who just found out were having a baby) trying to make a lifelong business out of Lawn & Tree Service. We currently call ourselves JNC Landscaping & Trees!! Finally picked a name....My husband is a experienced Tree Climber and I have been doing all kinds of yard work for years for all kinds of people and I LOVE IT!! Give us a chance I guarantee you won't regret it. We do Lawns, and we are trying to get into design.. We also do Tree Removal and we have great pricing! We also do leaf and snow removal but keep in mind we are just starting off so we don't have all the big fancy equipment but we also don't charge as much as they do! We will try to bet anyones price because not only are we helping you with your projects but you are helping us make our lives better! So thank you for looking at our ad and if you would like some work done please do not hesitate to call us @330-986-XXXX or 330-986-XXXX Ask for Christine or James. God Bless You!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1504712825

2. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

OHH my goodness

3. ChaseLandscapes

ChaseLandscapes LawnSite Member

how long could this thread possibly go on for.?

4. Paradise Landscapes

5. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

These people are like the plague...

6. Paradise Landscapes

7. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

That will work most times on commercial clients but anymore the residential's don't care. They could care a less if you show up with a mower strapped to your back as long as the grass is cut and they don't pay sh*t.

Sadly, the commercials are getting this way too with the recession. There is no loyalty on that side. Just a healthy bottom line! The way of corporate America, screw the little guy!!

8. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone going to the Ohio Power show?? January 29-31 at the Ohio State fairgrounds..... You can get free tickets just about everywhere power equipment is sold.

http://www.omeda.org/powershow/index.html

9. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I might go down if I have nothing better to do that weekend. Went to the gie expo this yyear so dont know if i will be going to the power show.

10. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't have the time to go to KY for the expo. This should be a cheap substitute....