Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I wont need a vac truck Ronnie. Half of my accounts have woods to blow/dump the leaves into. The rest save for like 2 that I will have to haul, the city comes once a week and has big ass leaf vacs to come suck the piles off of the treelawns.

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Tom, ok down here we use Vacs :)

3. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Tom and Ron,

You guys holding down the fort in the Northern part for us Ohio guys.:laugh: We have gotten some rain here as of late. One heck of a thunderstorm at 8 this morning. Yards are starting to green up pretty good. Some are still hurting but for the most part greening up. Hitting it on Friday to get some done. I actually got a call from a customer saying to come cut it. She was one complaing when I was cleaning it up two weeks ago. Her home is for sale so I was trying to make it look good. Told her I would see her in the morning. Have a couple of hedge jobs to get done as well, so things are picking back up for us in Columbus. Stay cool and have a great Friday guys.

JP

4. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

JP good to hear it. were trying up here. We all need to hook up of these week ends and drink beer and play corn hole

5. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Yep we need to get something set up. Before long we will be doing leaf season then snow season then spring cleanups then cutting grass. Oh we better get through this year first I guess. lol

6. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey felas whats going on DID SOMEONE SAY CORNHOLE:drinkup: Count me in.
    Let me know when and were. I had a set made with WALKER LANDSCAPE printed on them. Another note the lawns are greening up here as well. Had a good terenchal down pour today. :clapping:
    Well gotta run
    JOSH

7. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

Hey guys, sounds like everyone is doing good. Its starting to look green around here again! i cut my whole friday route today. hope everyone is doing good and having some fun!!:waving:
    Shawn

8. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Walker yes corn hole, is also we play every weekend. I joined the ACA the other day. Ordered my ACA cornhole hat also :)

9. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

Hey guys, havent heard much for a few days. Hows everyone doing? how are things coming along with you guys? I did a mulch job and all my accounts on my monday route! Hope everyone is doing good:waving:
    Shawn

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Everything is finally going good. All of my lawns are growing like wildfire since the fertilizer they get is finally doing more than laying on the ground:rolleyes: That rain we got for 5 days really did the trick!!! A few of them were super tall!!!!!