Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. ncls

ncls LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good, but where do you put the name and address of the potential customer???

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know who makes the mower trailers with the dump bodies on the front of them/

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

wow, its a.m. here and we kinda lucked out so far with this F'd up snow storm thats banging everyone north, but looks like its coming though............HOPE THIS IS ALL!!, im getting sick of winter now, ready for spring, and lanscaping:cool2:

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

its going north and south of us my drive is bare pavement
  5. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Asking price on trailer $1800
    Posted via Mobile Device

same here, just alot of wind mostly blowing whats already down around some
  7. rider lawncare

rider lawncare LawnSite Member

Summit county got about 4 inches and i looked at the ten day forecast. eight of the next 10 there calling for snow.

yeh but i think measurable snow is done....i think its just supposed to be flurries from here on out, if any at all....and temps are going up, this stuff out here today is melting off already....(and man i hate removing slush)
  9. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

Got maybe an inch in Cincy. Hope this is it. Have made a decent hit moving it around but getting sick of it.
  10. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone know of a good place online that will do custom carbon copy forms like for fert records? I am pricing local but i have a feeling it will be out ragious for them locally.