Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

anyone around the youngstown area, do-cut is having an open house today.

2. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Just stopped in to say HI Ohio ....:p :waving:

3. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

how many of you guys just show up once grass starts growing to your old customers?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. mikeylikesit5805

mikeylikesit5805 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kent OH

It really depends, I show up to the ones Ive had for the last few years, other than that I do make a call and make sure they are still on board. Hopefully ill be mowing in a month. Well see. When do you think you guys will be mowing?

5. Lazer Cut

If the weathers like today 3 weeks... one of the yards I've seen is gettin tall they seeded it and the seeded part already needs mowed no lie
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. CLARK LAWN

grass really greened up here this week. if the weather holds we might be mowing in the begining of April instead of the 3rd week

7. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is a pic all I have so far.

2000 FORD.jpg

8. CLARK LAWN

well i got a cleanup to do tomarrow, they having an open house on sunday and need it done, they called at 630 tonight. i gave them a outragous price and they took it as long as i can do it tomarrow

9. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Josh, the drivers side looks pretty good. :laugh: Just messing with you. Looks like a decent truck, hope iit does well for you.

Well, I am goiing to go out and do a couple of cleanups today. Small ones but it is a good way to ease the body back into it.

JP

10. Lazer Cut

Tomorrow ill be slit seeding 5 commercials about 2 acres tomorrow. Have 3 mulch jobs and one cleanup scheduled for first week of april
    Posted via Mobile Device