1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Hahahahha... thathad me laughin so hard. Ill figure it out
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

You just need the certificate. $50 bucks every six months. I just took care of it for me. You can do it online. Ohio BWC's website.

3. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i was just about to say that. even though you dont need it by law their insurance company my require you to have it. they arent going to just take your word that you are solo.

4. Lazer Cut

Can I go somewhere like bmv?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

Not that I know of. As far as I know you have to go throught Ohio BWC

6. AMG Management Solutions

AMG Management Solutions LawnSite Member

Can you PM me the agent you use for you insurance Im over paying on my truck I pay 189 for a truck worth maybe 6k?

7. AMG Management Solutions

my insurance for my business is through nationwide and my auto insurance is through victoria or something like that dont have the card with me right now...

8. AMG Management Solutions

my insurance for my business is through nationwide and my auto insurance is through victoria or something like that dont have the card with me right now...

9. Lazer Cut

Nationwide is great with car insuarance too... my dads 04 f150 is only 67 or 68 a month... not commercial but full coverage auto. I believe its 125 commercial a month
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Well got me a new landscaping/ plowing rig today, A utility tractor. Its a Mccormick 28hp, 66" bucket with the skid type hookup and a 72" tiller. Little bigger than i wanted but im sure it will push some snow. Will test her out tomorrow, doing a mulch job.

BTW did take of trimmer rack, will move it to the side most likely.

tractor.jpg