Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

what did that cost?

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

right at 23k with tiller, financed at 0% tho. I wouldn't of been able to justify it but went in together with my brother cs he just bought 6.5 acres of ground and he needs it too.

3. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

how much one like that weigh ??

4. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Hi Guys, who on this thread does Fert and Squirt ... ...I'm going to test out soon and slowly start this year and make a go of it next year. Just wanted to see who does it and maybe get some advice.

5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

The test is easy, I took it back when I was 18 and didn't even study for it and passed it with like 90% score. At a seminar a couple weeks ago they said they changed it to where you don't need the 6c I think it was, if you have 6a or 8. It was something like that.

6. Travis E

I think its around 2300 or 2500 pounds but not to sure

7. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Thanks Kurt ....I'm not worried about the Test, I'm worried about killing lawns ...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

8. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Ebay is useless anymore! Some lawn jockey from CT bought an e60 pump from me, it took 4 days for the payment to clear on paypal, he's freaking out on me saying he's going to report me and all this other crap. So i said what happened and said I was getting ready to send it tomorrow but he says he wants a refund now. WTF!? He even admitted that it's mowing season now so he doesn't need it yet and the money could be used else where. SO WHY THE EF DID YOU BUY IT!?

I hate people.

9. Travis E

i would of told him thats its too late, already been shipped!

Im looking for a set of pallet forks if anyone knows of some good deals out there.

10. AMG Management Solutions

AMG Management Solutions LawnSite Member

Nice...How much did that run you?