Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. AMG Management Solutions

AMG Management Solutions LawnSite Member

oh believe me i feel your pain im done with ebay the buyers have way too much leverage...

2. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

I wouldn't lie to him ....

What kind of pallet forks you looking for.

3. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Right at 23k with tiller

skid steer hook up style, preferably in decent shape

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Wow so this guy got all bent and told me I better pay him back right away because he paid me right away and it's not his problem ebay takes time to refund fee's. So heres my email back lol

"Sending the paypal now. And wow market must be rough where your at if your hurtin this bad to get 385 bucks back. I'd let you know about the pump next year but you probably won't be in business still.

Don't ever bid on my stuff again please, hate dealing with people that have second thoughts after buying stuff, your now blocked from everything for me."

hehe I'm done with ebay, i left a positive feedback for him saying beware and explaining he's a ******

5. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Well, I am starting to cut some yards this week. Even though my mind and body are not into it yet. To much going on non work wise to be able to get out in the right state of mind.

6. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

if it ever dries out we we will probably start mowing. most yards need cut but they are soaked.

7. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

They're callin for mid 70's for 4 days this week, i think that'll really get the grass growing. Assuming it's dry enough, I'm going to cut everything next week, blow all the beds out and vac it all up. Make the first week of april big $.

8. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

ok guys question for you. got the walkbehind out today to start gettin it ready. the transmission has been acting up, only 4th and 5th gear work. been thinking about putting a new one on it but dont want to spend the 300 bucks if i dont have to since its for my own yard. heres the question. what kind of oil/grease is supposed to be ran in these? I want to clean it all up on the inside and re lube it and try that. Just 90w gear oil?

9. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

is it the trans or the belts? cause when the belts r junk it will only move in high gears

10. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

its the trans