Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

everyone must be busy no posts for 2 days.

2. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

busy or lazy

3. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

I need to find the best price on grub control in or by Akron .Its my own lawn about 300x500
    any ideas ???

4. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

why dont you do it yourself? buy the product at lesco.

5. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Been busy here. Mowed a few this week, picked up a couple of new mowing accounts and did some more spring cleanup work. Put mulch down yesterday and cut back that ornimental grass. I hate cutting it back in the spring but the customer thinks it looks good over the winter. That is until you get 3 feet of snow sitting on top of it squashing it like a bug. :laugh:

6. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah why pay someone just for your lawn? Unless you are busy or just would like to give business to someone. Your choice.

Mowed yesterday, first time this year. Was a positive day. Got one of my clients back from last year that I thought I lost. Got to bid a yard today and had a client introduce me to a family member wanting mowing, mulch, pruning and other work. Hope this is a sign of things to come.

7. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

that was the name I was looking for LESCO , do they have the best price ?
    not in the phone book ?

8. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

http://lesco.com/

Store finder is at the top of the page. Remember it is now being called john deere landscapes

9. chevyguy$$

chevyguy$$ LawnSite Member

Does anyone use ec grow fertilizer or scotts which one is better like a 4 or 5 step program...

10. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

J.A.G

the closest ones I can think of to Green is: 1st one is behind Harley Dealer in North Canton along 77.
    2nd one is off 224? and main st exit.