Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. tom's lawn care

tom's lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Lazer Cut: Are you saying that the husband is hot too??? WoW I always thought that you were a little on the gay side! Haha jjk.

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Just got done sharpening all the blades, put new drive belts on the scag rear end and I am loaded up ready to go. I am trying to get out for a few hours today still. Have some light rain falling now. :cry:

3. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

we are going on 12 hours of straight rain on ground that was already saturated. even if it stops raining right now i doubt i would get on any lawns til wed.

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm gunna try to get out and finish a landscape job tomorrow, then mow wednesday on. I'm abosolutely refusing to work on saturday. Got a quad drag race that i've been planning on goin to all winter so F people on saturday! LOL

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey felas for those of you that allready know we are out of Cincinnati, we are looking for some mowers to add to the biz. Looking for a 60" rider (Toro, Exmark, or Scag). We are also looking for a 52" walkbehind as well same makes as other. Looking for used with Kawasaki motors on them. So if you guys could keep your eyes peeled for me that would be great.

Thanks Josh

6. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Well, I ended up going out about 3pm. We got 10 done. Drizzled the whole time we were out there up until the last 2 yards. lol Not sure how long it rained for today, all I know is it was wet out there. I would venture to guess for 12 hours too on and off.

7. Chadman

Chadman LawnSite Member

Lesco 200 gallon sprayer for sale
    selling due to health reasons, used for three summers but did not have huge customer base. In great condition and winterized each year

selling due to getting out of business due to health reasons

i am located about 30 miles east of columbus, oh.

Please contact me for price and more info

037.jpg

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Guys, havent been here in it bit but I am done. Got some health issues that are making me quit. And I hate this area anymore too. But all my stuff is for sale (except the truck and plow) here http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=317462 I want it gone soon. We will be moving to Northwest Arkansas in the next month to month and a half so it has to move!!!

9. jadyejr

jadyejr LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I am in Grove City (Columbus Area) and just moved here, I was going to do landscaping and had set myself up to do that, but since I moved here I've gotten really busy in the family business doing severe weather repairs, anyways, I am looking for a landscaper around here that is looking for leads, I get about 2-3 calls a week for landscaping work and as much as I'd love to take it on, I really am not about to hire a crew to do landscaping full time. I would basically give these leads over, I just don't know who to hand them to. Just seeing whats out here. If your interested in them PM me and I'll get in contact with you. Thanks!

10. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

jadyejr,
    you work for ARC?