Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jadyejr

jadyejr LawnSite Member

nope... I work for myself. My family does storm work in Indiana, and we expanded into Ohio. I'm over the whole Ohio market. So right now were working in columbus and Cleveland. I got my own office and sales staff here.

2. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

tom whats going on with your health?

3. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Tom
    pm sent to you.

4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Hang in there Tom. Hope it all works out for you and your health.

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys. I have some major anxiety issues and heart problems. Went to the ER the other day cause it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. They did an EKG, chest x rays, took blood, etc. It all came back good but it is all mostly stress and anxiety related. And I do have carpal tunnel syndrome really bad. Cant feel anything sometimes from my fingertips to my shoulders on both arms. It is to the point of needing surgery or something on it because this sucks. Kinda blows when my hand goes numb and I just drop the weedwacker. I figure this is alot of crap for being 23, so I gotta get out of it before it really does cause major problems. We are moving because this area just plain sucks anymore. People around here are nothing but stuck up aholes, and its like Hollywood...there everyone is an actor....Here...everyone is a landscaper. I know there are aholes anywhere, we all know I am a big enough one, but they are a different kind down in Missouri/Arkansas. Gonna stay with family in Northwest Arkansas for a little bit then we will be getting our own place in the Joplin area in Missouri. I loved the place last year when we went down, and I felt so much better. Gonna be a big change, but I am looking very forward to it!!

6. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

You sound like me

7. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

if you ever need to give your equitment away ill take it

8. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Tom,
    Went through the carpel tunnel thing as well had the surgery with no problems you will be glad you did. That was nine years ago have no problems now. Being the owner of the company helps as well I dont do alot of weed eater anymore:clapping:
    I still want to buy your mower if you still want to sell it. I wll come up and get it too. I might even take some of the other stuff off your hands as well let me know.
    As for the stress "Dont sweat the little stuff" is what I was told. STILL STRESS THOU LOL. :laugh:

JOSH:drinkup:

9. jadyejr

jadyejr LawnSite Member

well now that sucks!

10. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Well, the weather is calling for a dry week ahead of us. I hope so because I was getting tired of cleaning under the deck of the mower every other yard last week.