ohio power show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by luv of green, Jan 9, 2002.

1. luv of green

luv of green LawnSite Member

I saw in Penn. yall are getting together for dinner after the show,I was thinking maybe we could do the same for the power show in Columbus,oh january 25,26,27 at the ohio expo center,postb replies so we can evaluate if any body is attending, I have never been there before does anybody know if it is worth going to? thank you Josh

2. I go about every year. It's about 1/3 to 1/2 lawn equipment. Usually has bigger stuff than you'd see at Louisville EXPO. It's a lot like the Ohio Farm Science review they have at London OH in the summer.

I love it, but then I am the original equipment junkie It's big, probably three or more buildings and it takes all day.

Dave

3. The Good Earth

The Good Earth LawnSite Member

Count me and my guys in. We don't dare miss the show. Although it is usually cold, snowy and downright miserable walking from building to building.

4. plow kid

plow kid Banned

I'll be there and Mowman is considering going with me , I'd like to meet up with anybody that wants to. ~~ Nate

5. luv of green

Which day yall plan on going?

6. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

I will most likely go on Saturday. I didn't make it last year, so I'm going this year to see all the NEW TOY's as the wife calls them. I'm trying to hook up with Nate from Toledo and might go together. Not sure as I can't get through to him on the # he gave me. Hope to talk to him soon, but I'll be there anyway. I get FREE tickets from my local Toro/Exmark Dealer. Look forward meeting some of you LS members there.

Mowman

7. customcut

customcut LawnSite Member
    from ohio

:) It would be nice to rub elbows with some other lco's please post where and when you guys are goin to meet.My partner and i are planning on goin .......thanks

8. luv of green

well we got to get a plan, saturday is good for me tell me where is a good spot I can be reached at (937)260-1543
    ALL NEW TOYS ALL AROUND, LOL

9. thelandscaper27

thelandscaper27 LawnSite Member

I was thinking about going this year. But, I'll be there next year.
    We sometimes have the State Landscape & Nursery FFA Competion in the rooms above the cents show.

10. plow kid

plow kid Banned

saturday is good for me also I can be reached @ 419-283-7919