Ohio Power Show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shawns Lawns, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

Is anyone planning on attending the Ohio Power Show in January?? Or have any of you attended the one last year and was it worth going to?? :)

2. grassman2001

grassman2001 LawnSite Member

When and where is it in ohio

3. Shawns Lawns

from Maine

its in Columbus on January 28-29-30

4. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I went to it last year and it was cold, parking was terrible, and the people did not know their equipment very well. I'm not going this year. Just wait and go to Kentucky Expo its a better show by like a 100 times.

5. Shawns Lawns

from Maine

was there more farm equiptment there or more for the lawn cutting enthusiast? I understand it will be the biggest it has ever been this year. :waving:

6. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Its mostly farm equipment. I might go now that you said that I did'nt know that it will be bigger.

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

8. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

I might consider going. Looking at the exhibitor list, looks like most of the commercial mower manufacturers will be there, as well as all the small equipment manufacturers. Will have to see what's going on come the end of January.

9. arborist-28

arborist-28 LawnSite Member

Me I'd like to go to the ONLA 2005 cents show in columbus ...this ought to be an interesting show ...c

10. Mowman29

Mowman29 LawnSite Member
    from OH

The show been getting better evey year. my 1st time was 10 years ago and it wasn't but 75 to 100 dealers there. I guess it going to be bigger ths year. As the Ohio Turfgrass Show this past week just delt with golf course and sports management. with really no dealers there it kind of was a waste of my time. Other than taking a few classes to refresh my knowlege on fert.