1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Meg-Mo, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

MEG-MO Systems will be at the Ohio Turfgrass Foundation conference and show on Dec 9th through the 12th. Stop by our booth and say you saw this special on LawnSite. Leave one of your business cards (please make sure full address is on the card), and enter to win a set of 1/2 price MEG-MO Blades. You don't have to be present to win. We will draw two business cards at the end of each day. Hope to see you there.
  2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

It might help to tell the members where it will be held...
  3. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

at the greater Columbus convention center.

Anyone planning on going?
  4. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

Ok I will help A little further since some people might not where that is It is in Columbus
  5. riches139

riches139 LawnSite Senior Member

Win a set of 1/2 price blades?

I don't get it.:dizzy:
  6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

7. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

riches-you are entering a drawing in which if you are the winner-the prize is that you can purchase a set of meg-mo blades at half price.
  8. riches139

riches139 LawnSite Senior Member

In my lifetime, and I'm 52, have I ever won a drawing that I had to make a purchase.

It's like saying you won a new Ford truck, but you still have to pay 20,000 for it.
  9. Doster's L & L

Doster's L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, its kinda like saying, "Congratulations Mr. Itsyour Luckyday! You have won an absolutely free, all enclusive chance to buy the best thing in the world for a discounted price!!!" All this time you know that everyone is getting a "chance" to "win" the same thing and all you have to do is pay for it. Good deal i guess???
  10. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

I agree Meg-Mo Give them for free. It makes no sence the way your handleing it