Ohio State goes down

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Almost forgot my football idiocy post. Pats have a bye week so I can't poke Rotar with a sharp stick. Maybe with all the college football upsets this will be the year that finally forces a playoff. Cowboys>Giants is what today is all about football wise. The past three Giant opponents have won something like 5 games total. We'll see who the top dog in the NFC is. (It ain't the Packers)

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Boston College lost, so poke away. [​IMG]

3. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

We don't play until Monday night, my wife is due on Monday night. I guess she will have to miss the game :)

4. frumdig

frumdig LawnSite Member
    from nunya

my Bulldogs knocked off the Tide this weekend, giving us our first shot at being bowl eligable since 2000!!! AND we ran a clean sweep of the alabama schools this year.. beating Bama, Auburn, and UAB.... yesterday was a great day in bulldog football history... now we just gotta pull out at win a Arky next weekend.... pick up the win with UM and were friggin 8-4, we shall see....

- Evan

5. pasto_guy

pasto_guy LawnSite Member
    from VA

My Hokies got it done against Florida State. How about the cavaliers crushing Miami

6. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

Dallas is horrible.

7. Dallas versus Packers will be a bigger TV draw than Pats Colts. Chew on that CSR.

8. Love seeing that jerk Bama hired lose. Him and that smug one at FL. Have not heard a single word about MSU running the table on the State of Alabama. I'm going to tell every soul I see.:) Can't believe miami stunk so bad on their last Orange Bowl game.

9. frumdig

frumdig LawnSite Member
    from nunya

whats also funny is, two years ago when we beat Florida... Zook was coach... well, the loss to us got zook fired, who the illini now have...so they can technically thank us for the win over ohio state.... this is where the term 'zook was 'croomed' came from.. and then last year, shula lost to us at bama... which got him 'croomed' as well.... saw a sign this weekend 'Saban, BEWARE of Croom. - Shula

ah yes, college football

10. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

as a fan of ohio state all we care about is the team up north. im from cleveland so im used2 losing big games. we will be in the rose bowl