Ohio Wholesale Nursery?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by BCFLawnLandscape, Nov 23, 2005.

1. BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone know of a nursery in SW Ohio that sells wholesale plants and trees? Any help would be great!

2. check out this website of this show and try to go this year would help a lot with suppliers. WWW.ONLA.ORG

3. BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, I'll do my best to get there... Is there a cost? or do we have to pre-register or anything? Please let me know!
    Much Appreciation!

4. jasonnau

jasonnau LawnSite Senior Member

I know of one here in Northern Kentucky. Ammon's Nursery. It's a little bit of a drive, but It's in Burlington. Not that far if you need a lot of stuff. Also, they are great people, and the selection is massive. Give you the phone number if you want it.

5. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

A. Brown and Sons in Phillipsburg (North of Dayton) is great.

6. grassman2001

grassman2001 LawnSite Member

I see you are in Hamilton. There's natorp's up there is Mason, i think they are on Socialville Foster Rd. They have a huge selection. I'm down here on the west side of town and I go to Wilstar which is just off of I-74.

7. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone used Shemins? I know they are a national company and they keep sending me stuff in the mail but I havnt gone up to visit them yet. I think they are somewhere around King's Island.